Our client, a Government agency based in Central London, is looking for a content editor for a 3 month contract.
The role will require you to work in a small content team utilising analytics, user feedback and user research to develop content to meet user needs. You'll work across a mix of agile projects understanding what user’s need and how to meet these needs, writing and editing following the GOV.UK style guide, transitioning content to new sites and identifying ways to improve the content. You’ll need to be able to edit technical content in to plain English, coach colleagues to write user focused content and have strong stakeholder communication skills so you can work with subject matter experts to make sure content is accurate.
This is a great opportunity for a content writer with minimal or no Government experience to work with a passionate team of writers.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working with a variety of CMS (including Sharepoint)
- Strong plain English writing skills
- Working to house style guides
- Experience working with stakeholders
- A logical approach to solving content issues
- A strong understanding of user needs
A competitive day rate, paid PAYE