This role is part of a global Visual Design team and is focussed on helping the consulting team produce the best communications possible for their clients.
You will be the ambassador of the visual design team/coach/designer to the consulting team. You will provide visual guidance, share new design ideas, provide feedback to the consultants and generally support their endevours with creative direction.
- You will engage daily with the consultants by providing editorial support but reviewing content as well as aesthetics
- Supporting the pitch process with complex storyboarding
- Shifting the approach to each pitch to best match the targeted client.
Technical skills required:
- Advanced level MS Office, expecially PowerPoint
- Content and copy writing experience
- Very creative with a strong visual sense
- Storytelling and problem solving skills
- Portfolio that deonstrates design consultations wins
- Ability to coach for pitches and pursuits
- Ability to juggle lots of tasks simultaneously
- Communicate effectively and consistently with stakeholders on project development
- Ability to give honest yet constructive feedback to resolve problems
- Be able to collaborate with others, drawing on all talents within the business
- Able to handle stressful situations with understanding and tact.
£43,000 - £45,000 plus generous benefits package