Digital Marketing Strategist
A vibrant and established full service agency in Essex are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to support the Marketing Director, developing digital growth strategies and tactical online marketing plans for a host of b2b and b2c clients.
The Digital Marketing Strategist will work closely with in-house specialists and account managers to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget, and will be the key link between all areas from search marketing and social media experts though to content marketers and web developers, so broad digital marketing knowledge of techniques, platforms and tools is essential.
You will also be presenting to potential new clients, conducting workshops with new and existing clients, and leading internal team meetings for relevant client projects.
- Experienced in planning and implementing b2b / b2c marketing
- Extensive knowledge of digital marketing toolkit components
- Comfortable thinking strategically and tactically for client projects
- Has a robust approach and methodology to tackling any project or challenge
- Can effectively lead and influence internal planning sessions or client meetings
- Works well to deadlines under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Can interpret analytical information and data to drive marketing ideas
- Understand the differences between brand value proposition and positioning
- Excellent working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good working knowledge of search marketing tools such as SEM Rush and Moz
- Good working knowledge of social platform capabilities, particularly LinkedIn and Facebook
- Competent in interpreting Google Analytics data
- Ideally competent as a Mac user
- Be familiar with a range of software tools that can help plan, manage and optimise digital marketing campaigns
This role would suit an enthusiastic, hardworking and ambitious digital marketing professional with a passion for generating ROI for client’s brands, who can take ownership of their work and the role, and who will embrace the agency environment and the variety that comes with this. CIM training/qualification would be desirable
If you think this could be the right fit for you, please apply now for more information. Please note, due to receiving a high volume of new responses, only successful applicants will be contacted.
£25,000 - £30,000