Digital Project Manager
Our client, an agency that specialises in digital projects for charities, is looking for an exceptional Digital Project Manager with agency experience, strong technical knowledge and a desire to complete work for worthwhile causes. This is a 14 month maternity cover.
As the Project Manager, you will need you to work closely with an in-house team of designers and developers, liaise directly with end clients and deliver complex websites on time, budget and quality.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about digital, know the latest trends and technologies and have a desire to help charities make a different across a diverse mix of sectors from the environment to social justice.
- Project management from discovery to delivery
- Facilitate a kanban agile approach to web dev (Drupal and WordPress)
- Be a client’s main point of contact
- Scoping and specifications writing
- Collaborate with UX, designers and developers
- Testing all work before it leaves the building
- Budgeting, timing, resourcing, monitoring
- Ensuring timely delivery of projects to budget and specification
- Leading projects as the client’s main point of contact; creating a positive and effective relationship
- Setting team expectations to ensure high quality work on time and on budget
- Motivating the team and helping maintain focus
- Creative direction of UX and design phases
- Helping to define and limit the scope of projects, with assistance from production team
- Technical writing
- Managing Project Work-flow: running project meetings, gathering client feedback and keeping the client informed throughout the project
- Negotiating budget changes and invoicing schedules
- Identifying and overcoming potential risks to the quality and profitability of projects, and the client company relationship
- Overseeing production teams’ work, Testing work, giving some feedback
- Contributing to effective project processes to ensure quality within the financial limits of the company; ensuring that the team follow this process
- Tracking the financial performance and KPIs of your projects and reporting on these to the Head of Production
- Contributing to the yearly business plan
- Business develop where possible, selling new features to clients
- Attend and contribute to organisational meetings and processes
- Contributing to recruitment and selection of other departments
- Contributing to the culture of the company and aiding open communication
- CMS training with clients
A small team who work in a relaxed, informal office. They hire and work with people who are focused on the charity and not-for-profit sector, who love and follow the web’s developments but who stop at the weekend to do something totally different.
Circa £35,000 - £45,000