A leading global Law firm is looking for a Document Specialist to join their busy document production team on a part time basis working 3 days per week.
You will be responsible for producing high quality documents with accuracy in a timely manner.
- Produce and amend documents using MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Occasionally produce work in InDesign, Visio and other design software
- Provide expert document advice to clients
- Communicate with clients to clarify queries and resolve any problems
- Organise department workflow in rotation with others
- Prior experience in a similar Document Production role within legal or professional services
- Experience of workflow management
- Advanced MS Office skills with experience of working on complex technical documents in a client deadline driven environment
- A good understanding of Creative Suite will be an advantage
- Excellent client service skills
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage own workload
A leading global Law firm