Junior Presentations Designer
We are looking for a Junior Presentation Designer with advanced PowerPoint skills to be a part of a small creative team for an Investment Bank based in the City.
As the Junior Presentations Designer you will use your advanced PowerPoint, InDesign and Illustrator skills to work on print based projects including bid documents, marketing materials and infographics.
You will be the first point of call in advising clients on the best and most appropriate solutions to their visual communication needs, you will then work alongside the Senior Designers to create, design and implement these solutions therefore there is a lot of scope to advance your creative skills, having opportunity to input your ideas.
Key skills required:
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator) and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook). Knowledge of HTML desirable but not essential
- Proven ability for conceptual design and print production, 1-2 years studio experience, working in an environment where you have produced highly branded time-sensitive projects
- Awareness of emerging creative trends and branding
- Ability to adapt to a diverse range of corporate visual identity systems
- Strong skills in typography, layout and colour with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience/ interest in the design and production of data visualisation and infographics
- Good knowledge of print processes and innovative print techniques
- Proactively communicate to colleagues and clients
- Experience in a time sensitive, deadline driven environment is crucial
- Able to work autonomously
- Excellent project and time management skills and able to remain calm under pressure
- Creative and innovative
- The ability to build clients relationships is key to this role as is being an active team player, highly collaborative and professional
Degree in graphic design or related field required