This busy department delivers Print Creative, Motion Graphics and PowerPoint Design work and the team typically takes a consultative approach to their work giving conceptual input to their internal clients.
As the Workflow Coordinator you will be responsible for planning and organising resource requirements to meet client demand for their creative needs.
You will work closely with the management team to ensure resource levels are adapted to meet changes in demand.
You would become a key member of the graphics team with a pivotal role in helping the team leaders to organise their delivery of their work.
- Interacts and liaises with clients to accept a brief of the job/work required.
- Allocating workflow to appropriate team members/resources to work most efficiently and meet client needs
- Prioritises the use of offshore resource, where appropriate to do so, liaising with the Offshore Workflow Coordinator.
- Assists with the team’s performance management, working with the Team Leader to address performance issues with individual team members as they arise.
- Assists with quality checking and assurance processes, as instructed.
- You would ideally have worked within a professional services environment as you would need to understand and coordinate the workflow
- You will have excellent communication skills and will be confident in dealing with internal clients at all levels
- You will be very efficient and very good at organising your work to get the job done, whilst being sensitive to the demands on the team and the workload they are facing at any given time
- You will have the ability to work under pressure yet maintain a professional, friendly manner at all times
Global professional services firm
£30,000 - £33,000 plus generous overtime, bonus, medical and other insurances paid for by the firm