Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for a Multi-Service Account Manager to join their team. This is a maternity cover role.
As the Account Manager, you will lead day-to-day client engagement for a key account and work closely with internal teams and vendor management to deliver the business objectives.
- Manage the day-to-day relationships with the client, including any queries or issues
- Grow a network of contacts and relationships within the account and deliver the strategic business plan
- Contribute to the delivery of the annual financial targets and work closely with the leadership team to make the necessary actions to meet financial targets
- Work with the wider management team to bring innovation to the client on a regular basis
- Lead ongoing contractual reviews (monthly, quarterly and annual) and coach and develop the account team
Key skills required:
- Excellent PC skills, including MS Office
- Proven problem solving, organisations and leadership skills
- Results-driven and strong ability to identify business improvement opportunities
- High level of professionalism with effective coaching, mentoring and motivation skills
- Excellent analysis and data interpretation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Location – WFH or at one of the sites around the UK. Some travel may be required.