Working for one of the leaders in outsourced investment management, and Europe's largest fund centre, this is a prestigious employer with an enviable market position.
We’re looking for an experienced AML / KYC Analyst to perform ongoing Due Diligence services for a portfolio of existing relationships and investors.
This is a high profile role within the Due Diligence Department.
- Perform ongoing due diligence with both existing and some new cases
- Gathering information on clients as well as on investors for the funds
- Corporate intelligence and open-source research
- Completion of files and and retention of evidence
- Work with governing bodies, monitoring blacklists and PEP screening results
- Reporting of suspicious activity and procedure updates
Key skills required:
- You’ll need to have a Finance / Economics qualification, ideally Bac+3 to Bac+5 level
- Solid experience in the on-boarding of clients
- Knowledge of AML matters and ongoing Due Diligence programmes
- knowledge of Private Equity / real estate products and investor base an advantage
- Highly organised with great interpersonal skills
- Swedish fluency is a strong advantage for this role, ideally English / French too
What’s on offer:
- Excellent salary and reward scheme to reflect a high profile role
- Incredible, unrivalled benefits package
- Recognised career progression
We’re keen to find out more about you! If the above is of interest don’t hesitate to get in touch to discuss further.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.