Our client, a global communications business, is looking for an Application Developer to work alongside their teams based in London.
We are looking for someone who has used Quadient Inspire in a full colour digital, transactional, critical mail and e-services environment.
- Build Quadient workflows to create print ready output
- Maintain and update existing workflows according to requirements
- Work with the CRM team to understand and analyse client requirements
- Review and understand clients’ data and business logic
- Understand print production requirements for print or other output medium
We are looking for someone with:
- Minimum of three years’ current experience using Quadient Inspire software, at least V10, preferably above
- Strong imposition and automation scripting skills
- Good knowledge of Quadient Inspire Automation/Interactive, including setting up configuration files and creating and drafting templates
- Ability to create workflows in a rapid development environment
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, time sensitive environment
- Ability to apply a high level of accuracy to all work
- Good team work and communication skills
This role is remote-based for now, but will be based onsite in the future.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.