Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for an Apprentice Designer to join their busy team, based in Nottingham for an ongoing temporary role.
As the Apprentice Designer, you will be responsible for assisting with the production of cardboard or paper samples for all seconds of the business and for the creation of production layouts.
- Understand and respond to design enquiries in an agreed time-frame
- Assist with the production of quality samples and dummies
- Perform health checks on non-standard enquiries and relay details to quote
- Create layouts and outputs
- Comply with ISMS and its associated policies
Key skills required
- Strong literacy, numerical and design skills
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent computer literacy, including Mac and design software experience
- Customer Service and good communication skills
- Creativity & innovation
- English and Maths
- Design or Graphics – Minimum Level 5
- CAD and Adobe Creative Cloud experience is desirable
Hours: 35 hours per week, 9:00-17:00
Salary: £5.90 per hour
Due to the high number of applicants, only successful applicants will be contacted.