We are working with a customer communications agency that creates profitable interactions for brands that engage customers to deliver ‘real-time’ integrated customer communications. They are looking for a Bid Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis.
This role can be based out of Dagenham or London and will offer flexible working from home 2-3 days a week.
- To coordinate and contribute content for tender and proposal documents
- To support the end to end bid process via project management techniques.
- Work closely with subject matter experts i.e. sales & commercial teams to create winning answers to client questions.
- To regularly update existing content keeping it in line with new innovations and initiatives.
- Oversee the production of documents and layout process.
- Collate and publish reports on the bids/tenders pipeline and manage the optimisation of the bid library.
Key skills required:
- Previous experience as a Bid Coordinator
- Exceptional level of written English
- Ability to work as part of a team and remotely
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships and communicate well at all levels
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Location: Dagenham, UK