Our client, a dynamic construction services company, is looking for a Bid Manager to join them on a 9 month FTC.
As the Bid Manager, your purpose will be to manage an opportunity from qualification through to contract award.
This will include understanding deliverables, assigning responsibilities, value proposition, strategy development, solution development, commercial considerations and risk management.
- Manage bid teams and inputs from a variety of stakeholders
- Implementation of all necessary bid procedures, governance and processes
- Work closely with proposals, planning, estimating and delivery teams
- Review all content before submission
- Review client/consultant tender documents and prepare pre-start packs, deliverables lists and other required bid collateral
- Discuss & agree win strategies with delivery team/divisional directors
Key skills required:
- 4+ years’ experience within a bid management role, ideally within a construction or civil environment
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage teams
- A keen eye for detail
- Able to work to tight deadlines without compromising the bid submissions
£52,000 pro rata plus car allowance