Our client, a dynamic construction services company is looking for a Bid Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Bid Manager, you will manage the bid process for capability, feasibility studies, pre-qualifications and tenders. You will identify and complete tender deliverables and establish a strategy to complete the bid submission in an effective way which recognises the required internal interfaces that the production aspects have with the financial and publishing aspects.
- Assist in the production of interview media and coach the delivery teams to ensure the right messages are emphasised during the presentation.
- Obtain feedback from the professional team on the strengths and weaknesses of the bid submission to enable continuous improvements to the quality.
- Working on projects between £100k and £200m under many forms of contract and procurement routes.
- Take ownership of an enquiry from receiving the external client documents, through distribution of documents, co-ordination of queries and managing a team of individuals that may be assigned to ensure the finished submission fully represents our capability and experience offering a ‘best in class’ offer.
- Take overall responsibility for the compilation of the technical tender offers coordinating with the estimating team to ensure a coordinated return is supplied.
- Experience within a Bid Management role, ideally within Construction
- Have strong organisational skills, be able to manage teams, have a keen eye for detail as well as take extreme pride in their work.
- Able to work to tight deadlines without compromising the bid submissions
- Strong in leading the tender team (who will be delivering other projects) through the tender process.
Location: City of London