An exciting opportunity has presented itself with our client, a global fit out and construction business who are responsible for some of the UK and Europe's most iconic buildings.
They are seeking a Bid Writer who can write effective, concise and compelling content in a fast paced, dynamic, deadline driven environment.
- Attend start-up meetings with production team to agree strategy, content and actions
- Provide written content for business critical public sector national frameworks
- Dissect questions and produce answer plans to maximise relevant information extracted from team members
- Attend group/framework managers meeting
- Take ownership of the framework asset library content
- Mentor other bid writers to demonstrate a winning formula
- Review, edit and write material for case studies/data sheets
Skills & Experiences
- Excellent bid writing capability
- Experience of responding to framework bids
- Experience of working on bids in the public sector would be beneficial as well as experience in construction or the build environment
- A confident writer who is able to take raw information and create engaging and compelling written content
- Helpful to have knowledge in tendering/winning work or at the very least previous experience of working in a team delivering to tight deadlines
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.