Our client, a dynamic construction services company, is looking for a Business Assurance Manager with experience within the construction industry.
The Business Assurance Manager will be responsible to manage a small team of Business Assurance Analysts (auditors). The initial focus will be on the governance and compliance relating to the UK/EU business but also with scope to cover the Middle East and Asia. This role is a 12 month FTC.
- Report to the Group Business Assurance Director/Head, Risk Committee and other key stakeholders as necessary including an update on progress, report findings, outcomes, actions and suggested areas for improvement
- Attend locations across the business to conduct both corporate financial, governance and project audits.
- Identify and flag key risks within the control framework
- Work with the Group Business Assurance Director/Head to set up and maintain an annual work plan
- Report findings and suggestions for improvements to the Risk Committee and business leads
- Support projects/investigations on an ad-hoc basis as necessary
- Help/guide/develop members of the Business Assurance Corporate team with internal succession being a key objective
- CA/ACCA or CIMA qualified preferred, but not essential
- Strong people and communication skills, confident working with senior managers
- Flexible, adaptable and open to different challenges, can-do approach to problem solving
- Internal Audit and finance/business process management background
- Must have excellent Commercial experience/awareness – this role balances ‘value protection’ with ‘value enhancement’ to drive continuous improvement in the organisation
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.