Our client, a digital communications agency, is looking for a Business Development Director to help them grow in stature and acquire new business by developing existing accounts and bringing on board new logos.
They are looking for someone with agency experience, a strong account management background and a combination of hunter and farmer skills.
A thorough understanding of the agency mix including creative, digital, tech and data and people management skills are essential.
The role will revolve around leading a BD team to consultatively sell the agency’s services.
- Extensive experience across all aspects of the agency mix including: creative, digital, tech and data
- Experience working for leading agencies, ideally with a digital bias
- The ability to build trusted relationships with clients and colleagues
- Management and mentoring skills and the ability to lead and inspire teams
- Leading on growth strategies across accounts and partnerships
- Comfortable owning the new business pipeline, leading key pitches and selling cross-agency services
- Deep industry knowledge of digital and emerging technologies
- Creative problem solving skills
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.
Competitive salary and benefits package