Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for a Business Development Manager to deliver profitable growth within their lead supply business.
You will work across multiple sectors through the Republic of Ireland.
As the Business Development Manager, you must have proven experience selling POS/DM and Digital Print solutions.
- Deliver quarterly budgeted new business meetings and sales targets
- Create and develop a pipeline of new business and opportunities and contact potential customers to understand and qualify their requirements
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed strategy as well as the development of a prospect base using CRM tools to capture the information
- Act as an ambassador for the company, attend and present at external customer meetings and networking events
- Proactively present innovation to clients and agency on an on-going basis
- Demonstrate an awareness of industry knowledge and developments within client sector
Key skills required:
- 3 years experience with POS/DM/Digital Print
- Good working understanding of all forms of print
- Excellent consultancy, negotiation and networking skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office as well as MI systems
- Strong problem solving and time management capability
- Time management and ability to prioritise to ensure the customer and business needs are met