Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for an experienced Business Development/Sales Manager to generate new, profitable business within the Insurance, Pension and Financial Services industry.
As the Business Development/Sales Manager, you must have proven experience within the aforementioned industries or a comprehensive understanding of omni-channel customer communications.
This role is based in Dublin, Ireland.
- Deliver quarterly budgeted new business meetings and sales targets
- Create and develop a pipeline of new business and opportunities and maintain existing customers through appropriate propositions
- Plan and manage a personal business portfolio/territory/business according to an agreed development strategy
- Act as an ambassador for the company, attend and present at external customer meetings and networking events
- Attend training (as and when required) and maintain up to date and relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Maintain up-to-date information on relevant internal systems
Key skills required:
- Experience of sales within the financial services/regulatory environment and/or experience of tech enabling sales
- Excellent consultancy, negotiation and networking skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience of presenting at a senior level
- Leadership, team working and relationship management skills are a must
- Strong commercial acumen
€65,000 plus commission and car allowance