As the Business Development Representative you will be responsible for scoping out potential leads and securing meetings with key decision makers for the field sales team.
- Achieve monthly lead generation and appointment setting quotas
- Conduct a large volume of outbound calls (60+ daily) to customers and prospects to identifying those interested in learning more about my client’s service offering.
- Research companies for the key decision-makers whose responsibilities are the best match for my client’s services
- Leverage data from clients and peers to craft insightful talking points, emails and voicemails which will resonate with your prospects
- Daily integration with Salesforce to update accounts, leads, contacts, and opportunities based on the sales team best practices, policies, and procedures
Key skills required:
- 1+ years of B2B lead generation experience using the phone, email, and social media platforms
- Native French, German or Spanish speaker with excellent level of English
- Results-driven, self-starter, highly motivated to achieve sales targets and commission
- Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders to achieve common goals
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience of using Salesforce and telephone automation tools (Outreach)
- General understanding of the financial and/or regulatory disclosure process is highly desired
- BA/BS degree highly desired but not required
- Passion for SALES!