Our client, an award-winning HR tech business is looking for a Business Development Team Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Business Development Team Manager, you will be managing an existing team of three business development executives, where you will lead by example in finding new business opportunities with organisations of different shapes and sizes, through to product visualisation, closing deals and handing them to the specialist on-boarding team.
With HR teams, Corporate & Social Responsibility and Learning & Development teams as your main target contacts, you’ll introduce this highly impressive product, book and present product demonstrations and help the customers to visualise what the products and services can do for their teams, talent attraction and retention and achieve their diversity and inclusion goals.
There’s a fantastic marketing team and a technical pre-sales team to help you achieve your goals.
Key Skills Required:
- Experience in selling into HR / Corporate and Social Responsibility / Learning and Development teams
- Experience in selling software or tech products RecTech / MarTech ideal (not essential if you have the above audience experience!)
- A highly passionate and energetic approach
- Team leadership and coaching experience, evidence of driving results from others
- A focus on team work, leadership and collaboration
- Fresh ideas and you’ll not be afraid to use them!
This is a great opportunity to join this company as they are growing, there is also uncapped earning potential, as well as a huge amount of training and personal benefits along the way.
Due to the large amount of responses, only suitable applications will be contacted.