Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for a Client Account Executive to join their busy team, based in Bristol to act as the primary point of contact for nominated clients in a business as usual environment.
You will need to ensure all client requirements are communicated to all departments and delivered as required on schedule and also, promote and highlight the needs of the customer throughout the company.
You will be joining a passionate, dedicated team of employees, led by proud and energised leaders who work hard to ensure that everyone is engaged to work together to achieve great results.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Update and own schedules for allocated clients
- Own data receipt for allocated clients
- Understand and document data receipt mechanism for all clients to enable proactive flagging management of any issue
- Own SLA/despatch for all clients, and update and own all stock for allocated clients
- Manage queries from clients ICMS (internal incident logging system)
- Invoice reconciliation
- Update KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Assist with service review packs for clients
- Monitor and manage the client-specific change management process, working closely with design, development, production and warehouse ensuring client requirements for changes are met for with small/medium change requests
- Support the wider client services team
- Attend production meetings twice daily, representing allocated clients