Our client, a technical services company, is looking for a Client Growth Manager to join their team.
As the Client Growth Manager, you will be responsible for growing the company’s revenue streams, from net new to farming and nurturing existing clients.
This is a remote based role, however some travel to London, Ireland, Scotland and Wales will be required.
- Build, nurture and maintain a strong and sustainable sales pipeline
- Carry out strategic and consultant selling, communicating and pitching the company’s offerings to client stakeholders
- Identify and grow own leads through networking, events and relationship building
- Support digital marketing, social media efforts and industry events
- Provide weekly forecasting and sales reporting
Key skills required
- Previous experience in service-based sales in the tech industry, ideally with a consultancy and Agile/DevOps/Public Cloud experience
- Experience working in a start-up or growth company environment preferred
- Good understand of engineering agility/flow concepts in software and infrastructure delivery
- Experience across the full breadth of the process, from filling the funnel to negotiating and closing
- Excellent attention to detail and experience writing proposals, delivering presentations and writing statements of work
- Resilient, self-motivated and strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
£60,000 plus OTE
to £90,000 plus OTE