Our client, a global print and customer communications outsourcing company is currently seeking an experienced Client Services Manager with print experience to join their busy team on a 6-month contract in the Huntingdon office.
As the Client Services Manager, you will be working as part of the Client Services team, to look after a number of key clients within the financial services sector dealing with service delivery issues, meeting clients face to face, handling their queries over the phone and via email, resolving issues, dealing with escalations, producing reports on behalf of the clients and ensuring service excellence is maintained.
You will have previously worked as an Account Manager or Client Services Exec / Manager within the print sector and looking for your next challenge within a fun and vibrant team.
- Print knowledge (Transactional Print, Inbound or Print Management)
- Ability to work with people via direct or matrix management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Previous experience of working with high profile clients
If you are free to start ASAP, this would be a huge advantage.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted
Up to £29,000 pro rota