For one of our clients, a leading Luxembourgish fund services provider, we are looking for a Client Services Manager to join a team of 4 people.
Located in Luxembourg City, close to the train station, the company has been present on the market for more than 20 years. With a worldwide presence, the structure services all kind of financial institutions, such as funds, trusts, etc. If you are looking to join a constantly growing company allowing you to boost your career and work in a challenging working environment, feel free to apply.
- Manage migrations, mergers, liquidations: coordinate within the business for on/off boarding, aligning with the client, clear operational roadblocks for given projects and escalate when necessary.
- Act as key contact for clients after onboarding for any subject with and within the business needing specific processing, escalation or that cannot be resolved at operational level;
- Similarly, assist and provide guidance to operational teams in dealing with clients as and when required;
- Ensure optimal coordination and communication between different departments and our clients (facilitate communication between experts with the client and within the business);
- Centralise with the CSDS client requests for system enhancements, additional services or reporting improvements, coordinate the detailed analysis of such requests and follow where relevant the implementation of administrative and/or technical solutions;
- Hold regular meetings with clients in order to ensure qualitative follow-up of our services, review activity reports with clients and ensure follow up of actions;
- Participate in projects regarding their clients;
- Responsible with CSDS for complaints, escalations logging and internal dispatching, analysis
- Participate to implementing corrective actions when relevant and provide feedback to the client.
- Assist and coach junior members of the team in building their know-how in relation to operations & services
- Solid operational experience of at least 5 years in fund accounting or fund administration within a PSF, bank or trust
- Strong operational knowledge
- University/Master’s degree or proven experience in a Fund Administration service/support/relationship management department.
- High level diplomatic skills with a hands-on approach.
- Positive “can do” attitude
- Knowledge of Private Assets administration characteristics is a plus
- The understanding of bank and fund management operations is a plus.
- Highly developed analytical ability, ability to lead initiatives, openness, flexibility and adaptability to an international environment, a true service-minded attitude, with an ability to build and keep relationships for the long term.
What our client can offer you:
- Varied work as part of a dynamic and ambitious company that has been established in the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg for 20 years;
- An attractive remuneration going up to 90.000€ gross/year + Company Agreement, 34.5 days’ leave, meal vouchers, life and disability insurance, supplementary pension scheme, interest subsidies, a Sympass card, offices located close to the Luxembourg Central Station, etc.