Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for a Client Services Manager to join their team, based in Luxembourg.
As the Client Services Manager, you will provide excellent client service and develop, grow and take ownership of key client accounts.
- Responsible for the cost estimation creation of all client jobs and liaise with internal developers and communicate progress to clients
- Responsible for production planning and ensure invoicing is completed promptly and accurately, via Microsoft Navision
- Ensure forecasts, WIP and accruals are completed accurately and timely
- Manage Salesforce CRM system for the Luxembourg client base
- Organise daily and weekly meetings to review production and delivery progress, issues and updates
- Ensure compliance with CSSF rules and regulations
- Comply with relevant ISO standards
- Attract, developer and retain a team of dynamic, client-centric account managers
Key skills required
- Excellent client facing skills developed from previous account management experience is a must
- Previous financial service and/or communications industry experience preferred
- Understanding of legal documentation structure and language is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as a good listener and collaborator
- Excellent relationship building skills, self-motivated and proactive
- Working knowledge of the MS Office suite
- Ability to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.