Our client, an innovative and bespoke software consultancy is looking for a Commercial Director to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Commercial Director you will be joining this leading company with a reputation for ingenuity and unique services, whose team work on a bespoke basis to help a host of businesses get the most from their software, engineering teams and enlighten end users with a range of efficiency and cost saving processes.
- You’ll grow the revenue streams, from new customers as well as building strong relationships with existing clients, selling the value proposition to secure longer, higher value customer engagements.
- Responsible for building, nurturing and maintaining a strong and sustainable sales pipeline and combining marketing efforts to help you do this, as well as playing an active role in the evolution of the value proposition.
- Sales operations management also comes under the remit of this role, managing input from all stakeholders including finance, supply chain and product owners, as well as the delivery of sales and marketing analytics from the team.
Key skills required:
- You’ll talk the tech language, with strong experience and successful track record in service-based sales in the tech industry
- Ideally from a consultancy and Agile/DevOps/Public Cloud experience
- Understanding of engineering agility/flow concepts in software and infrastructure delivery and an ability to converse naturally on such subjects
- Willingness (and comfort with) questioning/probing organisations current strategies/approaches, driving a challenger sale
- Driven, positive and can do approach, able to influence and inspire internal teams
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.