Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for a Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager to join their team based in Sheffield.
As the Governance, Risk and Compliance Manager, you will be looking after the compliance for one of the company’s clients.
You will ensure the company and services and production processes are compliant with policies and procedures and UK laws and regulations.
- Prepare a rolling annual review program to cover the regular compliance work to validate controls, procedures and application of policies across the client contract
- Ongoing management of generic GRC systems used across the client contract
- Review all incident reports raised by internal functions across the client account
- Host management reviews of the contract’s performance against certified management systems, objectives and targets
- Compile information from multiple sources to generate a risk profile for the client account
- Coordinate and prepare responses to all client compliance questionnaires and support the audit which follow their submission
- Take responsibility as the local contract representative for data protection in accordance with GDPR and other data related regulations
Key skills required:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within the financial services industry, preferably in a compliance role
- Experience of auditing, planning or validating processes and standards
- Experience of reviewing and recording incidents and faults occurring in the provision of services and production processes would be beneficial
- Good understanding of information security requirements and the impact of GDPR on clients and business processes
- Risk management and compliance skills
- Flexible, willing to work as part of a team or independently
- Proactive approach to change and the progressive development and maintenance of procedures, reports and policies
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful candidates will be contacted.