Our client, a major charity, based in central London is looking for an experienced content designer to join them on a 6 month fixed term contract.
They are looking for someone with experience working in a collaborative team, using data to understand user needs and delivering content to meet them.
You’ll be confident writing for a range of audiences and familiar using analytics to inform, develop and test content. Most importantly, you’ll be a team player and committed to making sure that the client’s digital content is the best it can be. You’ll work alongside other content designers, user researchers, designers and developers to build content and services.
- Ability to write plain English content
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team with UX Researchers
- Ability to use analytics, user feedback and research to create clear and concise content
This is a great opportunity to learn from an experienced and passionate team of content designers.
Location: City of London