We are recruiting a Creative Services Manager to work onsite at an Investment Bank in the City on a Permanent basis to work closely with corporate finance.
As the Creative Services Manager, you will be working closely with the presentation and creative team to inspire and drive creativity with all the projects they deliver.
A huge facet of this role is to build relationships with the key stakeholders, bankers and creative service users to really understand their challenges and offer a truly creative solution.
You will be advising on how to message, design and style their presentations to ensure it is best placed to be the winning solution in a competitive market.
The current team of creatives will be coached and developed by you to ensure they are the most energised, inspired and digitally creative that they can be.
Your experience of working in a similar set up, ideally within a similar professional/financial services firm will give you first hand insight into how to digitally transform a creative services solution to ensure the stakeholders are benefiting from an ever evolving road map for creative transformation.
Key skills required:
- Hands on experience of leading a creative department within a large financial/professional services firm
- Experience of developing and working within brand guidelines and story-boarding highly creative concepts to briefs that remain in budget
- Excellent communication skills, you will be liaising with all levels of fee earners, marketing teams and other service users with respect and be mindful of their business strategies and challenges.
- Experience of working in an international environment with global teams
- Above all, a deep understanding of PowerPoint and all its possibilities
- Advanced Adobe CC and how it can be incorporated into PowerPoint
This role will start as remote working, but will eventually be office based in the City of London once we are advised that it is safe to travel.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Location: City of London