Our client who is a global financial services compliance company are hiring a Customer Account Specialist to work in their Beijing office.
As the Customer Account Specialist, you will be responsible for maintaining positive customer relations through active engagement at all stages of the document processing or manufacturing process from initial contact through final disposition of the customers’ product.
Full training will be given by our client and this will last for 6-9 months.
- To be the principle representative between clients, internal teams and departments
- Key support to the service team in client management and relationship-building
- Manage conference room facilities during client in house session
- Attend to clients’ in house needs and requests with courtesy and efficiency
- Handle overall reception duties and provide clerical support to the team and clients
- Arrange for purchase and refill of refreshments and meals
Successful candidates will be from a customer services background within financial services or the hospitality industry.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted.
Location: Beijing, China