Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for a Customer Relationship Manager to manage dynamic and demanding accounts in a customer communications environment - delivering to the Asset, Wealth and Pensions industry.
As the Customer Relationship Manager, you will be expected to develop and maintain relationships with a vision to retain and grow the portfolio of accounts through exceptional client service and operational delivery.
- Manage the key operational client relationships to deliver growth and retention
- Define and implement service management processes and measures
- Having regular client health check calls, preparing and reviewing monthly MI and meeting clients regularly to enhance the relationship
- Manage and co-ordinate the collection, collation and reporting of service and management information
- Be the initial point of escalation for incidents and complaints relating to the services provided to the client
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities
Key skills required:
- Demonstrable experience working within a regulatory print and mail environment
- Exceptional customer facing skills perfected through extensive account management experience
- Commercially astute with entrepreneurial thinking
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- A good knowledge of data security requirements
- A solid understanding of Microsoft Office suite