Are you passionate about customer services, operations and using digital tools to provide solutions to retails?
We’re looking for customer services professionals to join a global financial services support team in Milton Keynes who want to use their skills and ideas and provide outstanding support to our customers.
- Responsible for answering incoming calls from Bank customers and prospects providing product information, account opening services as well as account maintenance
- Builds rapport with our customers to resolve service issues and customer questions
- Takes ownership of customer enquiries and responds to escalated customer issues in accordance with agreed procedures
- Responsible for the day to day coverage of customer account maintenance processes
- Meets established goals for all metrics, including call and case quality, productivity and customer acquisition by focusing on maximising service to customers
- Communicates professionally and regularly with leadership and peers on status of accounts and escalations in accordance with established standards
- Has an understanding of Operational Risks
- Proactively identifies any new issues or risks Participates in projects to drive operational excellence
Key skills required:
- Must be self-directed, detail oriented, have a positive attitude, be driven, able to work independently in a team-oriented and fast paced environment with a passion to deliver exceptional service to customers
- Good interpersonal skills, negotiation skills are a plus
- Good problem solving skills
- Adaptable with high energy levels and a genuine desire to help others
- Good team player
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive, only suitable people will be contacted.
£10 per hour
Location: Milton Keynes