Our client, a dynamic construction services company, is looking for a Data Analyst to join them on a 12 months FTC.
The successful candidate will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Interpret data, analyse results using statistical techniques, and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Proven 5+ years’ experience as a data analyst or business data analyst
- Technical expertise in data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Power BI), databases (Microsoft SQL- SSIS, SSAS), Cloud-based data warehousing (Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Cosmos DB and Azure Analysis Services)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc) an advantage
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- BSc in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
Only candidates with the right to work in the UK will be contacted!
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.