Our client, a global print solutions company and is looking for an experienced Deputy Team Leader to work on a client’s site in York.
As the Deputy Team Leader, your role will support the Team Senior Team Leader to deliver services to the required Service Levels (SLAs) to the company high quality standards.
- Manage the team and ensure all team members are adequately trained
- Ensure all processes are followed accurately and to flag any process or service failures to line manager
- Provide technical and process support to the team, and flexible and responsive assistance to colleagues
- Perform service duties as required to support the achievement of SLAs and quality standards
- Report and resolve minor technical queries and refer more complex failures to Team Leader
- Deal with client issues escalated from the team
- Delegate effectively to team members, recognise potential within the team to maximise and maintain a good team spirit
- Support the review and development and implementation of processes to improve performance and reduce risk
- Produce timely and accurate daily, weekly, and monthly MI, and submit as required
- PC literate and competent in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Client focussed and strives to exceed client expectations
- Diligent, conscientious attitude with a strong work ethic
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Clean driving licence and ability to cover van duties where required