Our client, an award-winning digital agency, is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join them either on a permanent basis or on a b2b contract, in their offices in Wroclaw, Poland.
As the DevOps Engineer, you will be joining an enthusiastic team of Product Managers, Scrum Leaders, Developers, and QA Engineers to ensure product developments, fixes and enhancements are delivered on time and comply with performance, quality and compliance criteria.
- Develop and maintain scalable, resilient cloud-based infrastructure using an Infrastructure as Code approach.
- Ensure the running operation of implemented systems, including preventative measures to minimise the number of unplanned downtimes.
- Bring DevOps tools and techniques into the operation of the whole IT Infrastructure, using available tools to enhance our service and security situation.
- Driving standards across the wider Digital team.
- Contribute to platform architecture and design.
- Delivery of technical projects (configurations and changes)
Key skills required:
- Strong experience in a number of the following: AWS, Azure, AzureDevOps, TeamCity, Jenkins, BitBucket/Git, JIRA, GitLab, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Serverless, SonarCloud, ELK Stack
- Strong scripting skills Linux/Bash and Windows/Powershell
- Proven ability to code against REST APIs, ideally those for the above tools.
- Strong knowledge of full software development, testing, deployment and operational life cycle
- Experience of developing and supporting scalable products for a large user base
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.