We are working with a customer communications agency that creates profitable interactions for brands that engage customers to deliver ‘real-time’ integrated customer communications.
They are looking for an Account Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
- To brief all client work to the relevant department.
- To manage the client relationship and exceed their expectations
- To liaise with external agencies and suppliers to facilitate the delivery of work
- Be responsible for kick off meetings with all internal delivery teams and manage the project with all parties.
- To create quotes, sales orders and purchase orders.
- To write data briefs for data cleansing, data mapping and data enrichment.
Key skills required:
- Demonstrable experience working with complex databases and data driven CRM communication journeys.
- Excellent client-facing skills.
- Ability to process and interpret complex data.
- A passion and understanding of direct/digital marketing
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Location: City of London