Our client, a dynamic construction services company, is looking for a Document Controller with experience within the construction industry.
The Document Controller will be responsible to set up, administrate and manage a thorough document and information control system for the project. This role is a 16 months FTC.
- Manage and maintain the project throughout its life cycle, ensuring protocols are adhered to
- Ensure all relevant parties publish relevant documents and provide assistance to external parties when necessary, maintain awareness of project team members, trade contractors, and professional partners
- Ensure that an effective internal and external review loop is maintained so that all documents are properly reviewed by the Project Team and external Design Team
- Provide accurate and timely information and reports regarding the status of all drawings / O&M manuals/samples/method statements/risk assessments
- Typing, distribution, and filing of all project-related correspondence for the project team, ensure that all relevant information is issued to the relevant trades and consultants
- Log and distribute promptly and keep updated various instructions from consultants, clients, project managers
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.