A global Law firm based in an impressive City location is looking for a Document Production Specialist to join them on a permanent basis.
As the Document Production Specialist, you will be working Monday to Friday, 10:30am – 6:30pm, so great for anyone looking to avoid rush hour. There is also no need to have prior legal experience. As long as you have worked in professional services that is fine.
The company culture is highly collaborative and they really value their people. It’s a great place to work!
- Produce and amend lengthy and complex legal documents with speed and accuracy
- Produce PowerPoint presentations
- Format, paginate, number and present documents in house style
- Proofread and check all work for spelling, grammar, formatting and presentation
- Proactively work with team to make sure documentation is produced to meet client’s expectations and deadlines
- Interact with fee earners to clarify instructions and deadlines
Key skills required:
- Prior document production experience gained working in a fast paced professional services environment
- Experience using templates and house style
- Exposure to working with lengthy and corrupt documents
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and Visio
- Typing speed of 65wpm in both audio and copy typing
- Working knowledge of Visio, Adobe Pro, DocXTools and OmniPage
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Proactive and positive with the ability to build strong working relationships