Our client, an award-winning digital agency, is looking for a Drupal Developer to join them either on a permanent basis or on a b2b contract, in their offices in Wroclaw, Poland.
The Drupal Developer, will boost the Drupal capacity and work on multiple, cutting-edge Drupal 8/9 projects, both on maintenance and new builds.
They will support an existing team of Drupal Developers in developing large-scale projects for clients in the transport, utilities, financial and other sectors.
- Build and integrate new Drupal 8/9 applications
- Work with existing projects in order to scale, maintain, and improve their functionality
- Manage and build all technical aspects of Drupal projects, both standard and headless
- Design and implement new features and functionalities of current and new projects
- Write tests for your modules, keeping the best Drupal coding standards, and working in a CI/CD environment
Key skills required:
- Excellent knowledge of PHP 7 and object-oriented PHP programming
- Strong knowledge of Drupal 8 and experience in coding Drupal 8 modules to a high standard
- Proficient in code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience with Composer
- Experience in building and scaling RESTful APIs
- Understanding of TDD and CI/CD
Knowledge of the below is a bonus:
- Decoupled/headless CMS methodologies
- Front-end technologies, in particular, React
- Working in an agile environment
- PHP frameworks such as Symfony or Zend
- Virtualised and/or containerised local development environments (Vagrant, Docker – Lando)
- *nix/bash CLI tooling
- The Acquia ecosystem
- Drupal Layout Builder
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.