A global communications firm is looking for DTP Specialists to join their new creative services team based in the Leicester office.
As the DTP Specialist, you will work within a team who will be dedicated to supporting one of the firm’s biggest clients and will be working on high profile marketing and business development collateral.
There are 2 roles; one is working in the UK team and the hours are 9am-5.30pm. The other role is working with the New York team and the hours are 2.30pm-11pm.
- Producing high level marketing and business development collateral for the client using MS Office and Creative Suite
- Bridging the gap between DTP and Design by pushing the capabilities of MS Office to provide high-end, flexible design solutions
- Ensuring work adheres to best practices and brand style guidelines
- Taking ownership of work from brief to completion ensuring consistency, accuracy and high quality
- Interacting with clients offering professional support and excellent customer service at all times
Key skills required:
- Prior recent experience working in a similar DTP Specialist role producing corporate collateral
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office with excellent PowerPoint skills
- Good working knowledge of Creative Suite with the desire to learn more
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work in a highly pressurised, deadline driven environment
- Strong client service skills
When applying, please confirm which shift you would prefer.
Please note that due to the high volumes of applicants only the successful ones will be contacted.