We are looking for an E-Commerce Project Manager to join a technology team at a global marketing and customer communications business.
As the E-commerce Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing the onboarding of new clients. The ideal candidate will have experience with e-commerce, digital transformation and customer migration onto the CRM.
This is a client facing role, so strong communication skills along with proven track-record of client management is crucial for this position.
What our client is looking for:
- E-Commerce, digital marketing and applications experience
- Experience in completing plans in MS project (work to plans, communicate plans, manage deviations from plans, budget management)
- Ability to manage change effectively articulate justification and impact of change and can develop a communication plan to build buy-in
- Ability to negotiate agreements with clients or internal stakeholders
- Ability to present technical information in a user-friendly format
- Ability to facilitate problem-solving sessions and manage to conclusion
- Full project budget management ability
- Strong business acumen in project planning and management
- Strong verbal, written, and organisational skills
This role is remote for now but will based on-site in the future. There are multiple locations that this role can be based at in the UK.
Please be aware that due to the large volume of applications, we will be contacting only shortlisted candidates.