Our client, a Global Communications business is looking for an experienced Financial Analyst to complement their existing team set up. This role will be based in Bristol with travel to additional sites across the UK.
As the Financial Analyst, you will be a self-starter, extremely organised and able to juggle your focus and time across multiple initiatives. In addition to this, you will be a qualified accountant (CIMA or ACCA) or be in the late stages of qualification.
- Analysing current and past financial data
- Looking at current financial performance and identifying trends
- Preparing reports on the above information and communicating the insights of these reports to the wider business
- Supporting the management team to develop long-term commercial plans
- Suggesting budgets and improvements based on the above information
- Exploring different investment opportunities
- Developing financial models and providing financial forecasts
- Identifying initiatives and policies that may improve financial growth.
Key skills required:
- Demonstrable experience working within a similar analytic role in a multi-site manufacturing environment.
- A highly motivated and organised team player
- Commercial negotiation and entrepreneurial thinking
- A good knowledge of the MS Office suite and other analytical tools.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.