Our client, a product manufacturing company, is looking for a Financial Controller to join their team based in Cambridgeshire.
As the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for finance in the business including running the finance department and preparing financial information and reporting.
- Lead the finance team and provide strategic and senior operational support to the senior leadership of the business
- Report the financial performance of the business on a timely and accurate basis to the MD and shareholders
- Support the overall performance of the business with commercial insights and provide senior financial direction
- Ensure accurate preparation of the financial records of the business, ensuring the highest standards of operation and accuracy are maintained
- Achieve the KPIs of the finance function in the business, including reporting deadlines and completeness of record keeping
Key skills required:
- Qualified Accountant from a recognised body and 5 years+ PQE
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, motivated and have a very strong work ethic
- Strong analytical and commercial skills
- Strong business systems skills