Our client an Investment Management firm based in the City has a new graphics and presentations role within their performance team.
As the Financial Presentations Specialist, the key purpose of the role is to work with the performance team to produce branded client review and marketing documents to the house style.
You will have an in depth knowledge of the quarterly reporting cycle and be able to update the monthly performance charts.
The client books are produced using a bespoke application for which full training will be given. Then transferred into InDesign and Illustrator. If you have an interest in HTML coding, then your application will have a distinct advantage as the firm are looking at developing the bespoke application in house.
You will be working with a team that has worked together successfully for a number of years so they are looking for someone who has the same values such as:
- The ability to interact effectively at all levels of stakeholders
- Have strong oral and written presentation skills
- Truly be able to work as part of a close knit team.
Key technical skills required:
- Creative Suite
- MS Office
- DeltaGraph and the ability to use bespoke reporting tools would be an advantage
The ideal candidate would have worked within an investment management firm previously and have the following attributes:
- Be confident in your creative skills
- Deadline focussed – be able to communication effectively shifted deadlines and the reasons
- Be curious from a technical perspective, always looking for improvement and have an interest coding ideally
Please only apply if you have the relevant experience.
Due to the high volume of applications, only suitable applicants will be contacted
Location: City of London