Our client, a leading customer communications company, is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join their office based in London.
As the Sales Manager, your role will be to generate new profitable business for the company within the asset, wealth and pensions industry.
- Create and develop a pipeline of new business and opportunities through potential customer contacts as well as managing your portfolio and business
- Attend and present at external customer meetings, networking events and other internal meetings
- Act as a brand ambassador for the business, maintain and develop client relationships, and deliver quarterly targeted meetings and revenue
- Utilise contacts within existing client base to upsell products and services
- Work closely with the marketing function to develop sales strategy and targeted content, as well as understanding colleagues’ client mix to encourage sharing of knowledge and cross-selling opportunities
Key skills required:
- Prior experience/contacts within the asset, wealth and pensions sector
- Knowledge and understanding of how technology can support and enhance the operational back office process, as well as an understanding of the customer communications offerings
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written)
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Possess strong commercial acumen, networking and negotiation skills