Our client, a global, market-leading organisation with multiple sites across the UK and Europe is looking for a Graduate Developer with experience in C# .Net to work within their Tewkesbury office.
As the Graduate C#.Net developer, you will join a team building and supporting applications within a high availability commercial environment.
You will have knowledge of developing software following good methodologies and best practice in a busy environment whilst maintaining good source control practices.
- Work with internal customers to establish/validate application requirements.
- Communicate effectively with non-technical staff
- Support the design of simple applications
- Code, tests, corrects and document more complex pieces of code;
- Adhere to quality processes and understanding of right-first-time approach and able to review code to ensure quality controls are in place.
- Knowledge of developing and maintaining applications in the appropriate technical languages, Visual Studio C#.Net
- Good debugging and problem-solving skills
- Ability to document basic business processes and evaluate how the use of software/applications could improve processes
- Experience with XML, SQL Server and Oracle is desirable
- ITIL v3 Intermediate Level or equivalent.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful team within a global organisation where you can build a long-term career.
The successful applicant must be prepared to participate in an out of hour’s on-call rota.
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.