An opportunity has presented itself to join a global communications business, for a 15-month fixed term contract and working with a very collaborative, inclusive team.
As the GRC Manager (Vendor Compliance), you will sit in the Governance, Risk and Compliance division, mitigating the potential risk associated to the activities of their global supply chain.
As GRC Manager, you will hold responsibility for:
- Coordinating the implementation of SourceDogg to facilitate; supplier on-boarding and existing supply chain categorisation and due diligence
- Delivering the supply chain due diligence programme to meet client expectations. Looking at regulatory requirements and sustainability risks
- Supplier on-boarding, supply chain categorisation and due diligence
- Evaluate supplier due diligence responses against the security and sustainability framework
- On-site supplier due diligence visits as applicable
- Collaborate with finance, procurement and client facing teams to ensure the framework supports the client requirements and best practice
- Continuous involvement and contribution to the improvement of business processes
The ideal candidate will have:
- Vendor compliance experience
- Experience of supply chain due diligence
- Strong relationship management skills
- Resilient under pressure
- Knowledge of key legislations and compliance regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively across all business stakeholders
Please note that due to the high volume of responses we receive, only successful applicants will be contacted.
up to £40,000