Our client, an investment management firm, is looking for a Creative Director who has a solid track record of developing and managing an in house creative studio.
The main mission of this role is to audit the current output from content, presentations, video and social and adapt to make it audience relevant.
You will then create a strategy along with the marketing and content functions to evolve the creative output including presentations and marketing touchpoints such as events, social, video, data to name but a few.
We are particularly interested in Creative Directors who have had successes within asset/investment management/banking as having finance knowledge is non-negotiable.
Key qualities for this role:
- Proven experience in creative design and brand development within a financial services firm
- Leadership qualities with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Coach to the team members, cultivating their careers from presentation designers through to data viz experts
- Have demonstrable experience in managing off shore capabilities and getting the best out the service
- It’s a given that you will know how to manage budgets effectively and make sure that the external vendors are cost effective
If you are a Creative Director in the finance space then please send in your CV and a brief cover letter highlighting the areas we have covered.