We are looking for the Head of Postal Services to join our client, a global customer communications company, on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will support all stakeholders in achieving postal optimisation, driving financial and process targets to deliver for our clients and the business. This position will be responsible for all postal operations, key supplier relationship management and be a subject matter expert for a variety of stakeholders both within the local and the wider business.
- Responsible for the running of postal administration, processing and despatch team and driving the ethos of operational excellence in all aspects of the work
- Ensure effective communication between departments to ensure our client objectives are met
- Create and drive the postal strategy, including setting performance goals, drive commercial based decision making in relation to improving postal margin and service
- Identify, develop and execute improvements in any operational processes that improve quality, client experience and cost
- Develop strong relationships both within the site, postal suppliers, wider operational sites and client-facing teams fostering a network that can draw on and encourage best practices
- Understanding of domestic and international postal products and requirements
- Support and champion the development of our people so that they are the best in the industry and have the tools and knowledge to support our strategic objectives
- Technological competence is a must to drive system enhancements that improve processing accuracy and reporting
Key skills required:
- Ideally you will have worked in a print and mail industry, specifically within a postage environment
- A proven track record of postal optimisation
- Commercially and technically astute with a proven experience of postage products and requirements
- Degree educated or equivalent industry experience